Freitag, 15. Januar 2010

Mistrust Part III - "Jack"

Part III - Jack


Jack came through the entrée of The New York Plaza Hotel and was immediately surrounded by fans - and members of the Hotel Crew who were trying to keep them away from him. These people always make him nervous... He just wanted to get away from them. He was downright in panic, even though the Hotel Crew was able to ease the situation almost at sudden. 


The fans had to leave the hotel and weren´t also able to sneak in again. „Well, Mr. Holden... Unfortunately some of them always seem to come through THAT DOOR...!“ While the concierge - Mr. Blend - said that, he threw a warning glance to the doorman and his voice raised in the end of the sentence. „I am very sorry for that, Mr. Holden. They just love you. What can we do?“ Blend shrugged his shoulders apologetically and smiled in an afflicted way. He was compete for Jacks‘ forgiveness. Somehow pitful - Jack thought. „It´s ok, Mr. Blend. Please just give me my keys. I am really tired.“ „Yes, of course. Of course Mr. Holden. Please follow me.“ Blend gave Jack the keys to his room and a hint to Fisher. Jack shook his head, lifted his hand to Fisher´s direction and said: „No please, Mr. Fisher. I don´t need your help today. My baggage will come here tomorrow. I only have this little bag in my hand. I will go alone this time. Thank you.“ With these words, Jack went straightly to the next elevator. Fisher and Blend watched after him anxiously. Blend again threw a mean glance on Stephen, the doorman and then went away, with a shake of his head. 


Upstairs Jack put the key into the lock and opened the door slowly...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen